- Certified business coach (CIP Coaching Academy, Munich)
- Qualified trainer (Bob Pike Group, Washington D.C.)
- Change management qualification (Neuwaldegg consulting group, Vienna)
- Psychology degree (diploma; U.C. Madrid and TU Dresden)
- Since 2019: Head of International People Management at HAWE Hydraulik S.E.: Responsible for corporate strategic HR management.
- 2017-2019: Head of People Development at Sixt rent a car: Disciplinary lead of the people development team. Responsible for all HR development instruments and processes.
- 2012-2016: Strategic HR Developer at a medium-sized mechanical engineering company (HAWE Hydraulik S.E.) Responsible for developing and overseeing HR development instruments and processes; providing these services e.g. as internal trainer or executive coach.
- 2007-2012: Senior consultant at a management consulting firm with particular focus on HR development (Kienbaum Management Consultants GmbH)
- 2000-2001: Campaign Manager for a mobile marketing start-up (C-Com One AG).